|Questlogs using this decklist|
|Fellowships using this decklist|
|None. Self-made deck here.|
|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
I would like to request help with this deck.
I love the idea of Arrows from the Trees but I have not been able to make it work effectively in true solo. So I decided to build a deck around using it to it's full effect including the boost.
The idea of this deck is:
- Keep threat below 20 (start at 18 threat thanks to Éowyn, then use Elrond's Counsel, The Galadhrim's Greeting and Needful to Know).
- Avoid enemy engagement (low threat, use Noiseless Movement every turn, Mablung).
- Damage enemies in the staging area (Arrows from the Trees, Ithilien Pit, Ride Them Down).
- Generate plenty of resources for the Allies and expensive events (Resourceful, Arwen Undómiel for cards).
- (MotK) Henamarth Riversong is a low-threat Hero to give access to and find the optimal time to play Ithilien Pit and Needful to Know.
- Éowyn keeps starting threat low, provides much-needed and hits hard using her once-per-game ability. If she is ready, she can attack two different enemies with her bonus, potentially more enemies if she has Unexpected Courage attached.
The problems I am seeing are:
- How does the deck win? I feel that the main focus needs to be high Allies in order to progress the quest, but I'm not sure if there are enough.
- (MotK) Henamarth Riversong is going to get killed quickly by any Treachery that damages exhausted characters because I will want to exhaust him before committing characters to the quest. I am wondering about having Henamarth Riversong as a pure Ally, and a different low-threat Hero (such as (MotK) Ioreth, as she can exhaust at the end of the round).
I have put some other cards I had in mind in the Sideboard.
Any help in making this deck viable would be much appreciated.