|Questlogs using this decklist|
|Fellowships using this decklist|
|None. Self-made deck here.|
|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
The gameplay simulator is an experimental feature and is currently only available for those that support RingsDB development on Patreon.
How to play
- Mulligan for Vigilant Guard.
- Use Messenger of the King to search the deck for a copy of Boromir and turn him into (MotK) Boromir.
- Attach The One Ring to (MotK) Boromir and search the deck for a copy of Well Preserved (if you happen to already have Well Preserved in hand then search for Strength and Courage instead).
- In the early turns, attach Well Preserved to (MotK) Boromir and prioritise finding Vigilant Guard if you do not already have it (Drinking Song is useful for this).
- Save resources on (MotK) Boromir to pay for Vigilant Guard and attach it as soon as you can.
- Once Vigilant Guard is attached to (MotK) Boromir, he will have 7 hit points and damage incurred by Treebeard's ability can be redirected to him to ready him once per phase.
- Treebeard does not get his or bonus when the damage is redirected but he can use his ability separately (up to a combined total of 5 times per phase).
- As they become available, Ent Draught will boost (MotK) Boromir's hit points further, Gondorian Shield will boost his for more consistent defending and Strength and Courage will boost his .
- Once (MotK) Boromir has 9 hit points, Well Preserved should not be required every turn. This frees up the use of The One Ring for Strength and Courage to hit a big enemy when required.
- Light of Valinor and Asfaloth obviously go on Glorfindel.
- Elf-stone is the main way of getting the high cost Allies into play, the priority being Firyal.
- Gandalf and Elrond's Counsel are the deck's threat control.
- Dwarven Tomb is in the deck to recur A Test of Will and Elrond's Counsel.
- Envoy of Pelargir is a cost-efficient Ally that also provides some resource smoothing.