|Questlogs using this decklist|
|Fellowships using this decklist|
|None. Self-made deck here.|
|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
In those days no other Men had settled dwellings so far west, or within a hundred leagues of the Shire. But in the wild lands beyond Bree there were mysterious wanderers. The Bree-folk called them Rangers, and knew nothing of their origin. They were taller and darker than the Men of Bree and were believed to have strange powers of sight and hearing, and to understand the languages of beasts and birds. They roamed at will southwards, and eastwards even as far as the Misty Mountains; but they were now few and rarely seen. When they appeared they brought news from afar, and told strange forgotten tales which were eagerly listened to; but the Bree-folk did not make friends of them.
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - J.R.R. Tolkien
This deck features the descendants of the lost realm of Arnor, it's a pure dúnedain and ranger deck, full of dúnedain dynamics.
- Celebrían's Stone: As Aragorn will be the first able quester (because of his ability if you don't have a Steed of the North when you first draw cards) he should get this attachment for the extra 2 (the resource icon is useless here)
- Sword that was Broken: The extra 1 for every character you control will allow you to have a very able pool of questers
- Dúnedain Quest: I like to play all of them on Aragorn, so he can quest with up to 9 when all the related cards are on the table.
- Rune-master: Aragorn's ability lays on paying a resource to ready him after commiting to the quest, with this card you will make sure that he has at least one resource to exploit his ability.
- Dúnedain Mark: As Amarthiúl has little <span class="icon-willpower" but strong and you will want to set him up as the main attacker or defender. Don't worry, as you can switch these attachments paying a resource.
- Dúnedain Remedy: Just attach it to the defending hero that just got a wound, after that keep switching if another hero is defending and taking damage.
- Dúnedain Warning: Quite the same as with the Dúnedain Mark, choose one of the heroes as the main defender an start increasing his .
- Ranger Provisions: Attach to any location to get the extra resources after exploring it.
- Steed of the North: First on Aragorn, then on Halbarad, and finally on Amarthiúl (mainly for their values before equiping any Dúnedain Quest)