|Questlogs using this decklist|
|Fellowships using this decklist|
|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
The gameplay simulator is an experimental feature and is currently only available for those that support RingsDB development on Patreon.
This is a deck designed to maximise usage of Treebeard by drawing and discarding a lot of cards.
How to Play
- Mulligan for Song of Healing, Rivendell Minstrel or Protector of Lórien.
- On turn 1, the aim is to use as many of the 10 cards that you have in hand as possible. If you have Song of Healing or Rivendell Minstrel, put Song of Healing on Treebeard, boost his or and then heal him with card discard (1 card = 2 damage healed thanks to Elrond's healing boost). If you have Protector of Lórien, put it on Elrond or Erestor depending on what you need to do.
- Prioritise getting Song of Healing and Ent Draught on Treebeard.
- There are copies of Song of Healing, Ent Draught and Protector of Lórien for all three Heroes.
- Vilya goes on Elrond. Once it is attached, use Vilya every turn unless you need Elrond for something else.
- After Vilya is equipped, you will have access to the sphere. Once you have this, put all copies of Unexpected Courage onto Treebeard.
- Try to leave one resource on Elrond each turn so that you can afford Unexpected Courage or Imladris Stargazer if either is drawn next turn.
- There are 13 Allies at cost 2-3 that have useful abilities and can be used as quest treachery fodder and chump blockers. Warden of Healing's ability will usually be needed as you will generally not have enough cards to heal Treebeard and do anything else each turn.
- There are 10 cards at cost 4-5 in the deck. Imladris Stargazer should be used to time the deck so that these cards are brought into play with Vilya.
- Keen as Lances should primarily be used for threat reduction.
- Although some of your first 10 cards will be wasted, once you have copies of Song of Healing and Protector of Lórien in play, you should not waste any cards.
- You will draw your entire deck in approximately 7 turns and cycle it with Will of the West. You should generally play the last copy of Will of the West that you can each cycle (this reduces by 1 each cycle as Will of the West is removed from play when used), though be careful not to trap yourself with an empty deck and an empty hand. You will also need Vilya in play before you can use Will of the West.
I would appreciate any feedback or comments.